VW Repair in Washington, D.C.
You choose to drive a VW for its fuel efficiency, joy to drive, and its renowned German engineering. At 10th Street Auto Repair, we will keep it running like new. For over 15 years we have provided honest, dependable VW repairs and are an ideal alternative to the VW dealer in Falls Church.
Why VW Owners Choose 10th Street Auto Repair
- Affordable VW Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM VW and aftermarket parts
Our VW Repair Process
At 10th Street Auto Repair, our technicians are well-versed in VW repairs. They are on the cutting edge of VW repair technology and techniques and are ASE-Certified. We perform VW-specific repairs such as Jetta window motor replacements, Touareg diesel engine repairs, and Beetle transmission replacements. As well, your common repairs like brake pad changes and bulb replacements are all performed.
We perform a number of minor and major VW repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including turbo engines)
- TDI Engine Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic, DSG)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Emissions Repairs
- and more!
VW Services In Washington, D.C.
At 10th Street Auto Repair, we take care of all your VW services and maintenance just like the VW dealer but at a reasonable price. We provide:
- VW Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Work on Older and Newer VW Models
- Cars:Beetle, CC, Eos, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Passat, and more
- SUVs / Vans:Tiguan, Touareg, Routan, Microbus
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.