Advanced German styling and technology define every Volkswagen. Still, no matter how well you treat your Beetle, Jetta or Touareg, most parts are going to suffer typical wear and tear with time, calling for Volkswagen repairs by experienced automotive professionals. This is when you need to know the shop to trust to give your VW all the care it requires. That shop is 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C., an ideal alternative to the VW dealer, where we’ll keep your Volkswagen running like new.
OUR VOLKSWAGEN REPAIR PROCESS
At 10th Street Automotive, our ASE-Certified technicians are well versed in Volkswagen repairs, working on the cutting edge of VW repair technology. We perform VW-specific repairs such as Jetta window motor replacements, Touareg diesel engine repairs, and Beetle transmission replacements. More basic repairs such as brake pad changes and bulb replacements are covered as well.
VW OWNERS CHOOSE 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE
- Affordable VW Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM VW and aftermarket parts
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox