Toyota cars and trucks are built for reliability, but an issue can still arise at any moment. Whether you drive a Corolla, Tacoma or any other model, it’s important to know where to turn for the best in Toyota repairs. The capable team at 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C. is ready to get to work for you. Our experienced hands deliver precise, long-lasting Toyota repair results, while we treat all customers like family, ensuring complete satisfaction with our services. Your Toyota will continue to provide many years of dependable driving.
OUR APPROACH TO TOYOTA REPAIRS
Our ASE-Certified technicians hold the expertise to diagnose all Toyota concerns. We perform all general Toyota repairs, such as brake pad replacement and belt changes, to keep your Toyota operating smoothly. In addition, we conduct Toyota-specific repairs such as oil consumption problems on a Camry, transmission shifting problems on a RAV4, and engine light diagnostics on a Sienna.
We always perform a road test, visual inspection and computerized scan to pinpoint the exact cause of your Toyota’s problem. Once we’ve determined the issue, we’ll discuss the findings with you in detail. Because we want to develop a long-term relationship with our customers, we will perform only the Toyota repairs you approve. We won’t pressure you into Toyota repairs you don’t want.
TOYOTA OWNERS CHOOSE 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE
- Affordable Toyota Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Toyota and aftermarket parts
TOYOTA REPAIR IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
We perform a full range of Toyota repairs just like any Toyota dealer, yet at reasonable prices to keep your cost of ownership as low as possible. Services we offer include:
- Toyota Factory Recommended Maintenance Services: 30K, 60K, 90K
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox