Driving your Impreza around the city or your Outback on dirt roads, you should never question the reliability of your Subaru. These vehicles are built to handle heavy demands, but when the need for Subaru repair arises, you’ll want the same reliability in the technicians performing the tasks at hand. From a basic oil change or brake job, to more involved steering or transmission troubleshooting, the right Subaru repairs will keep you driving in top form. 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C. knows how best to maintain your Subaru, allowing you to drive without interruption.
SUBARU OWNERS CHOOSE 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE
- Affordable Subaru Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Subaru and aftermarket parts
SUBARU REPAIRS BY AN EXPERIENCED TEAM
At 10th Street Automotive, you can count on your Subaru repairs being completed by ASE-Certified technicians. They hold the experience and training to ensure every Subaru repair is done accurately, including Subaru-specific repairs like head gasket repairs on the Outback, transmission repairs on the Forester, and engine light diagnosis on the Impreza.
Every Subaru repair need is diagnosed by a mechanical inspection, road test and computerized scan, allowing us to accurately identify the root cause of any issue. We then relay the findings to you in as much detail as necessary, ensuring you fully understand the work your Subaru requires. We perform Subaru repairs only with your approval and will never pressure you into procedures you don’t want. Our Subaru repairs always include OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts and fluids for long-lasting reliability.
SUBARU REPAIR IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
At 10th Street Automotive, we offer every Subaru repair you require to keep you moving with confidence. Our Subaru repairs include:
- Subaru Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox