Driving your Maxima to work or your Pathfinder to the country, you depend on your Nissan to perform reliably day in and day out. Routine Nissan repairs and all factory-scheduled maintenance will keep you driving with confidence under all road and weather conditions. From basic maintenance to more extensive procedures, the right experience is crucial to the success of your Nissan repairs. You’ll find that experience at 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C.
NISSAN OWNERS CHOOSE 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE
- Affordable Nissan Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Nissan and aftermarket parts
OUR NISSAN REPAIR PROCESS
We set the bar for Nissan repairs with friendly customer service, an experienced staff and cutting-edge workmanship. Our ASE-Certified technicians understand what it takes to keep your Nissan running efficiently and dependably. Our expertise and training allows us to address all Nissan repairs, including electrical problems with an Altima, 350Z brake issues, and engine oil leaks on an Armada.
We perform a visual and mechanical inspection, a road test and a computerized diagnostic scan to precisely identify the problem with your Nissan. Once we find the issue, we’ll communicate the results to you along with the recommended Nissan repair procedure, then answer any questions you have about the process. We will perform only the Nissan repairs you approve and will never pressure you into work you don’t need right away.
NISSAN REPAIR IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
At 10th Street Automotive, we perform the same high-quality Nissan repairs as any Nissan dealer, yet at a reasonable cost. You will keep more money in your pocket. We perform:
- Nissan Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox