Mazda vehicles provide an enjoyable, sporty driving experience while proving efficient and dependable. Still, your Mazda will suffer typical wear and tear as the miles add up, and it’s important to address all your Mazda repair needs over time. It’s also important to know the shop you can trust to keep your Miata, CX-5 or any other Mazda operating at it best. 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C. is your best choice to keep it in top shape. As the leader in cutting-edge Mazda repairs and impeccable customer service, we believe you always get what you pay for.
MAZDA OWNERS CHOOSE 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE
- Affordable Mazda Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Mazda and aftermarket parts
OUR MAZDA REPAIR PROCESS
We always perform a thorough diagnosis of every concern, including a visual and mechanical inspection, a road test, and a computerized scan. Your Mazda repair needs will be identified accurately and in a timely fashion. Once we know the root cause of the matter, we’ll relay that information to you openly and honestly. We perform only the repairs you approve and will never pressure you into repairs you don’t want.
At 10th Street Automotive, our technicians are ASE-Certified and know what it takes to keep your Mazda in top condition. We are the ideal alternative to the Mazda dealership with precise diagnostic equipment and in-depth Mazda expertise. We perform all general Mazda repairs, including Mazda-specific concerns such as Mazda3 clutch failures, CX-5 premature brake wear, and Mazda6 engine oil consumption problems.
MAZDA REPAIR IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
We provide a complete slate of Mazda repairs at competitive prices. You can drive a well-maintained Mazda while keeping your cost of ownership low. We provide:
- Mazda Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox