Honda vehicles are an ideal blend of style and efficiency, among the longest-lasting vehicles on the road. Still, all Hondas, from the Civic to the Ridgeline, require maintenance and repairs to keep them operating at their best. 10th Street Automotive is equipped to perform all Honda repairs and maintenance. Our reliable, experienced staff provide the best customer service and affordable Honda repairs.
HONDA OWNERS CHOOSE 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE
- Affordable Honda Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Honda and aftermarket parts
OUR APPROACH TO HONDA REPAIRS
Honda vehicles are reliable and efficient but they aren’t free from problems. Our ASE-Certified technicians use cutting edge repair technology and are highly capable of performing Honda repairs of any nature including Honda-specific repairs like VTEC oil leaks on the Civic, transmission failures on the Accord, and air conditioning repairs on the CR-V.
We always thoroughly diagnose every Honda issue including a road test, a visual and mechanical inspection, and a computerized scan to identify the underlying cause of your symptom. Once we know what ails your Honda, we inform you openly and honestly, explaining the repair procedure and how it affects you. We perform repairs only with your approval and always use OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts to perform your Honda repairs.
HONDA REPAIR IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
We perform all necessary Honda repairs at affordable rates. You can keep driving your Honda worry free. We perform:
- Honda Factory Recommended Maintenance Services: 30K, 60K, 90K
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox