Ford vehicles symbolize true American quality, standing among the most well-engineered and reliable vehicles on the road today. You can count on your Ford to continue operating at its best for years to come, thanks to occasional Ford repairs and all regular service. 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C. is your ideal Ford dealer alternative, operating on the cutting edge of technology. You’ll always get the high-quality Ford repairs and customer service you deserve.
FORD OWNERS CHOOSE 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE
- Affordable Ford Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Ford and aftermarket parts
ALL YOUR FORD REPAIRS UNDER ONE ROOF
10th Street Automotive is your ideal alternative to any Ford dealership. Our ASE-Certified technicians utilize their Ford diagnostic and repair expertise to ensure dependability in all situations. We perform regular Ford repairs such as brake and belt replacements, as well as power steering repairs, transmission repairs, and Power Stroke diesel repairs.
We always perform a complete diagnosis, including a mechanical inspection, road test and computerized diagnostic scan to identify your Ford’s issues quickly and accurately. We’ll then discuss the results with you in detail and proceed with your Ford repairs only once you give your approval. We always use OEM or approved aftermarket parts for your Ford repairs.
ALL MINOR AND MAJOR FORD REPAIRS:
Your Ford is built tough, but it is not exempt from the odd Ford repair. Our ASE-Certified technicians know precisely how to keep your Ford running in top condition.
Each Ford repair receives a complete diagnosis, including a computerized scan and a thorough inspection to identify the root cause of any problem. Once we know what ails your Ford, we’ll explain it all to you in detail. We perform only the work you approve, always using OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts for your Ford repairs.
We handle all general Ford repairs, covering brakes, hoses and belt replacements, along with such procedures as broken spark plug repairs on a Mustang, steering repairs on a Fusion, engine light diagnosis on an Escape, and transmission replacement on an F-150.
FORD REPAIR IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
We perform every Ford repair you need to keep your car, truck, or SUV running strong for years to come. Services we offer include:
- Ford Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox