From the suspension on a Charger to the oil in a Ram 1500, it’s important to address all of your Dodge repair needs when they arise, large or small. It’s also important you have the right hands caring for your Dodge, those of experienced professionals who will deliver precise Dodge repair results to keep you driving at your best. When your Dodge is in need of repairs, choose the experts at 10th Street Automotive in Washington D.C. Our honest and professional staff is here to take care of you and your Dodge.
DODGE OWNERS CHOOSE 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE
- Affordable Dodge Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Dodge and aftermarket parts
ALL YOUR DODGE REPAIRS UNDER ONE ROOF
10th Street Automotive is your ideal alternative to the Dodge dealership. Our ASE-Certified technicians utilize their Dodge diagnostic and repair expertise to ensure dependability in all situations. We perform regular Dodge repairs such as brake and belt replacements, as well as Journey power steering repairs, Caravan transmission repairs, and Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel repairs.
We always perform a complete diagnosis, including a mechanical inspection, road test and computerized diagnostic scan to identify your Dodge’s issues quickly and accurately. We’ll then discuss the results with you in detail and proceed with your Dodge repairs only once you give your approval. We always use OEM or approved aftermarket parts for your Dodge repairs.
DODGE REPAIR IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
We perform all the Dodge repairs you need to keep you driving in pristine condition at an affordable price. Dodge services we provide include:
- Dodge Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox