From the classic Impala, to the rugged Tahoe, to the iconic Corvette, you depend on your Chevrolet to move you without fail. It’s important to address all of your Chevrolet repair needs when they arise, large or small, as regular care will ensure reliability. It’s also important you have the right hands caring for your Chevy— those of experienced professionals who will deliver precise Chevrolet repairs to keep you driving at your best. Those hands await at 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C.
CHEVROLET OWNERS CHOOSE 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE
- Affordable Chevrolet Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Chevrolet and aftermarket parts
ALL MINOR AND MAJOR CHEVY REPAIRS
Our ASE-Certified technicians have the knowledge and skill to perform all Chevrolet repairs. Whether you have Chevrolet-specific issues like broken leaf springs on your Silverado, electronic steering motor issues on your Cobalt, or your Suburban is burning oil, we’ve got all Chevy repairs covered. Each Chevrolet repair starts with a complete diagnosis, including a mechanical and visual inspection, a road test and a computerized scan if needed. Once we identify the issue at hand, we’ll discuss the results with you in detail, answering any questions you have about the process. We want to be your long-term Chevrolet repair shop, so we will always wait for your approval before performing any repairs.
CHEVROLET REPAIR IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
At 10th Street Automotive, we offer all Chevrolet repairs to keep you driving at peak performance. We offer:
- Chevy Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox