Impeccable German engineering and style go into every Audi. Still, no matter how well you treat your A4, Q5 or any other model, your Audi will experience normal wear and tear as the miles add up, and Audi repairs will be unavoidable. The capable technicians at 10th Street Automotive in Washington D.C. are well equipped to serve every Audi owner with complete Audi repair and maintenance. You get what you pay for here: the best Audi service and the most reliable repairs.
AUDI OWNERS CHOOSE 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE
- Affordable Audi Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Audi and aftermarket parts
ALL YOUR AUDI REPAIRS UNDER ONE ROOF
At 10th Street Automotive, our ASE-Certified technicians utilize the most cutting-edge repair techniques and equipment to ensure your Audi is repaired correctly. We’re proud of our expertise in all Audi repairs, including A6 Tiptronic transmission repairs, A4 engine oil consumption repairs and Audi TT gearshift electrical issues, along with all else.
Our Audi repair process starts with a complete diagnosis using highly advanced equipment; your Audi’s issues will be uncovered quickly and accurately. We’ll communicate the problem to you in detail, along with an explanation of the repairs your Audi requires. We will perform only the repairs you approve, and we will never pressure you into repairs you don’t want.
ALL MINOR AND MAJOR AUDI REPAIRS:
Your Audi is a well-crafted machine, but it is not exempt from Audi repairs. Our ASE-Certified technicians know precisely how to keep your Audi running in top condition.
Every Audi repair receives a complete diagnosis, including a computerized scan and a thorough inspection to identify the root cause of any problem. Once we know what ails your Audi, we’ll explain it all to you in detail. We perform only the work you approve, always using OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts for your Audi repairs.
We handle all general Audi repairs, covering brakes, hoses and belt replacements, along with such procedures as broken spark plug repairs on an A4, steering repairs on a Q5, engine light diagnosis on an S6, and transmission replacement on a TT.
AUDI REPAIR IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
Your Audi requires regular service and maintenance to stay running smoothly and efficiently. At 10th Street Automotive, our experienced staff will keep your Audi in top shape, letting you drive it with confidence for years to come. Services we offer include:
- Audi Factory-Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox