Transmission Repair in Washington, D.C.
Why Choose us for your Transmission Repair?
Driving along on Route 66 in traffic, you notice a slipping feeling when you accelerate. Your Check Engine light comes on, ominously warning you of an unknown issue. At the next off-ramp, you decide to pull off the interstate and check it out and find red fluid leaking underneath your car — transmission fluid.
Transmission problems can happen to anyone. If they happen to you, have the transmission repair experts at 10th Street Automotive in Falls Church to get you back on the road quickly and affordably. They are the best in customer service and are an ideal alternative to the dealership with cutting edge repair technology.
Transmission repairs from highly experienced technicians
Our technicians are ASE-Certified and are fully trained and experienced in transmission problems on all foreign and domestic makes from BMW and Toyota to Ford and Dodge. We work on:
- Automatic Transmissions
- Manual Transmissions
- Semi-automatic Transmissions
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
Thorough drivetrain inspections and overviews
To find the exact issue with your transmission, we perform a complete diagnosis including a road test, visual and mechanical inspection, and a computerized scan. We have the cutting-edge diagnostic equipment to efficiently and accurately diagnose your transmission repairs, and will review our findings in detail so you know exactly what transmission repair your vehicle requires.
No-Pressure transmission repair recommendations
Once we’ve found the cause of your concern, we review the findings with you and your questions are answered in as much technical detail as you would like. Once you fully understand what your vehicle requires and give your approval, we proceed with your transmission repair.
Repairs Performed with Quality Parts
Whether your transmission repair requires a small adjustment or a complete overhaul, we use high-quality parts, and JASPER remanufactured transmissions to ensure proper operation, direct fitment, and a long-lasting life.
CONVENIENCE AND BENEFITS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts
For your auto repair needs in Washington, D.C., see the experts at 10th Street Automotive. Use the online appointment booking form to schedule your appointment today.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
For dependable, accurate Transmission Repair in Washington D.C., Alexandria and Arlington, visit the experts at Ben Nielsen’s 10th Street Automotive. Call us or use the easy online appointment service to book your appointment today.