Toyota Repair in Washington, D.C.
Your Toyota is an image of efficiency with incredible fuel economy, astounding reliability and comfort. With proper maintenance and repairs from 10th Street Auto Repair, your Toyota will continue to provide many years of dependable service to your and your family.
Why Toyota Owners Choose 10th Street Auto Repair
- Affordable Toyota Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Toyota and aftermarket parts
Live in Alexandria? Visit our Toyota Repair page for your area.
Our Approach to Toyota Repairs
Our technicians are ASE-Certified and have the expertise to diagnose and repair all your Toyota concerns. We perform all general repairs such as brake pad replacement and belt changes to keep your Toyota operating smoothly. In addition, we possess the expertise to perform Toyota-specific repairs such as oil consumption problems on the Camry, transmission shifting problems on the RAV4, and engine light diagnostics and repairs on the Sienna.
We always perform a complete diagnosis including a road test, mechanical and visual inspection, and a computerized scan to pinpoint the exact cause of your problem. Once we’ve determined the issue, we discuss the findings with you in detail so you know precisely why the repair is needed. We want to develop a long-term relationship with our customers, so we will only perform repairs that you approve and won’t pressure you into repairs you don’t want.
- Toyota Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic)
- Brake Repairs (drum and disc)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- and more!
Toyota Services In Washington, D.C.
We perform a full complement of Toyota services the same as the Toyota dealer yet at a reasonable price to keep your cost of ownership as low as possible. Services we offer include:
- Toyota Factory Recommended Maintenance Services: 30K, 60K, 90K
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Work on Older and Newer Toyota Models
We perform services on all Toyota models regardless if you drive an aging Tercel or a brand-new Highlander.
- Cars: Avalon, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Solara, Tercel, Yaris
- SUVs: 4Runner, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Venza
- Minivans: Previa, Sienna
- Trucks: FJ Cruiser, T100, Tacoma, Tundra
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
For dependable, accurate Toyota Repair in Washington D.C., Alexandria and Arlington, visit the experts at Ben Nielsen’s 10th Street Auto Repair. Call us or use the easy online appointment service to book your appointment today.