WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR TRUCK REPAIR?
You drive a truck because of its versatility, capability, and ability to handle all the conditions Virginia’s weather throws at you. Though trucks are tougher and more durable than most other vehicles, problems can still happen. Drivetrain problems, wheel issues, and brake repairs are all more involved for truck repairs. See the expert team at 10th Street Automotive for dependable, precision truck repairs in Washington, D.C..
EXPERIENCED TRUCK REPAIR TECHNICIANS
Our ASE-Certified technicians know what it takes to perform your truck repairs. Whether you drive a full-size Ford F150 or a compact Toyota Tacoma, we have the experience and knowledge to perform your repairs quickly and accurately. We understand the rigors you put your vehicle through and can help you get the most from it.
We repair the following trucks:
- Compact pickup trucks
- Full-size pickup trucks
- Heavy duty trucks
- Truck fleets
Live in Alexandria? Give us a call (202) 544-1110
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL TRUCK REPAIRS YOU NEED
We perform truck repairs for every kind of problem, from poor performance to a knock in the steering, a rattle in the undercarriage or transmission issues when hauling a load. A short list of your truck repairs include:
- Engine Repairs (including diesel engines and turbocharged engines)
- Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic)
- Drivetrain Repairs (2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive)
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs (drum and disc)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
THOROUGH INSPECTIONS AND ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS
Regardless of the problem with your truck, we have the cutting edge repair technology to diagnose it. We will perform a visual and mechanical inspection, a road test, and a computerized scan test to discover the exact point of failure.
Once we know the truck repair your vehicle requires, we will explain it to you in detail, ensuring you understand how your truck’s repair affects your everyday driving.
NO-PRESSURE REPAIR RECOMMENDATIONS
It is our duty to recommend urgent repairs and advise which ones can be delayed. We won’t pressure you to make a repair decision you aren’t comfortable with. It’s your truck and you make the call.
TRUCK REPAIRS PERFORMED WITH QUALITY PARTS
For all truck repairs, we always use top-quality OEM, aftermarket parts and fluids, and JASPER transmissions and engines, so you can depend on your vehicle to last a long time.
For complete Auto Repair in Washington, D.C., count on the experts at 10th Street Automotive.
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
REASONS TO “FIX-IT WITH 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE”
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts