TIMING BELT REPLACEMENT IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
Your vehicles timing belt keeps the top and bottom sections of your engine working in sync with each other. Timing belt replacement is a standard procedure, especially after more than 90,000 miles. Specific signs will indicate the need to have it done, such as your engine revving poorly or unevenly. Its important to replace your timing belt at or before the factory-recommended mileage point, to avoid total engine failure at a later time. At 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C., our team sets the standard for excellence in timing belt replacement.
WHY CHOOSE 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE FOR TIMING BELT REPLACEMENT?
OUR THOROUGH APPROACH TO TIMING BELT REPLACEMENT
10th Street Automotive performs timing belt replacements on a full range of makes and models. No matter the age of your vehicle, its our mission to have it running at its very best. Whether you need a new timing belt or have other concerns, our thorough approach will get you back behind the wheel in top form.
Your vehicle is not just enjoyable to drive, but essential to your daily life. You dont need to be interrupted by your need for timing belt replacement. Here at the family-owned 10th Street Automotive, were dedicated to exemplary customer service. We want to develop a long-term relationship with our customers; we perform only the work you approve, and we wont pressure you into a timing belt replacement you dont want at this particular time.
For complete Auto Repair in Washington, D.C., count on the experts at 10th Street Automotive.
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
REASONS TO “FIX-IT WITH 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE”
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts