WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR SUSPENSION REPAIR?
Whether you’re driving on the clear streets dotted with potholes or the rutted, backcountry roads of Fairfax County, you can experience issues with your suspension. A rattle or bang when going over bumps or a clunking noise over potholes indicate it’s time to get your suspension repaired. For honest, dependable inspections and reliable suspension repairs in Washington D.C., trust the experts at 10th Street Automotive. With experienced staff providing the best customer service with cutting edge repair technology, you always get what you pay for at 10th Street Automotive.
SUSPENSION EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST
Our technicians are ASE-Certified and keep abreast of the latest suspension repair techniques on every type of problem. Whether your Toyota Camry needs new struts, your Mercedes ML320 needs sway bar links replaced, or your Chevrolet Silverado needs leaf spring replacement or repair.
THOROUGH SUSPENSION SYSTEM INSPECTIONS
Your suspension repair starts with a complete diagnosis which includes a visual inspection and road test. We look at anything that can lend itself to suspension issues including wheel and tire problems and steering system problems. We want to pinpoint the root cause of your suspension problem and not just address the visible symptom.
Once we’ve found the root cause of your suspension issues, we explain it to you in as much detail as you want along with what is necessary to repair it. We will show you the problem on your vehicle so you fully understand the suspension repair your vehicle needs.
NO-PRESSURE REPAIR RECOMMENDATIONS
It is our responsibility to inform you of all the issues we find on your vehicle though we will not recommend unnecessary repairs, and won’t pressure you into performing a repair you don’t want.
QUALITY SUSPENSION COMPONENTS FOR YOUR SUSPENSION REPAIR
For safe operation of your vehicle and longevity, we always use OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts for your suspension repairs including sway bar links, struts, and shocks.
For complete Auto Repair in Washington, D.C., count on the experts at 10th Street Automotive.
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
REASONS TO “FIX-IT WITH 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE”
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts