WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR ENGINE REPAIR?
Your engine is a power plant. It produces the necessary energy to propel your car vehicle forward, whether you drive a compact car or a large truck. When your engine is running smoothly, you seldom notice its efforts, yet when it lacks power production, it’s on the forefront of your mind.
When your engine requires your attention, the experienced staff at 10th Street Automotive will perform highly-skilled engine repairs on the cutting edge of repair technology. At 10th Street Automotive, you get old-fashioned service paired with today’s technology.
EXPERIENCED AND TRUSTWORTHY TECHNICIANS DEDICATED TO QUALITY ENGINE REPAIRS
Our technicians are highly-trained and ASE-Certified, meaning they have the skills and expertise to perform your engine repairs accurately and efficiently. They work on a wide range of makes from four-cylinder engines in compact Toyotas to Cummins turbo-diesel engines in the Dodge Ram 3500. Whatever your engine needs — piston replacement, crankshaft seal repair, or a spark plug change — we’ll take care of it.
We work on:
- Naturally Aspirated Engine Repair
- Diesel Engine Repair
- Forced Induction Engine Repair (Turbo, Turbo Diesel, etc.)
THOROUGH ENGINE INSPECTIONS
We thoroughly inspect your engine through mechanical means and by computerized scan to determine the exact fault with your engine so you aren’t paying for guesswork and inaccurate repairs.
COMPREHENSIVE AND TRANSPARENT OVERVIEWS OF YOUR ENGINE DIAGNOSIS
Once we’ve identified the engine repair you need, we discuss that information with you in detail, whether you need a tune-up or a complete overhaul, so you fully understand what is required.
ENGINE REPAIR RECOMMENDATIONS YOU CAN TRUST
We openly and honestly communicate with you about your engine repair because we want you to be a long-term customer. Whether the repairs you require are necessary immediately or can wait for some time, we will be truthful with you and will only recommend necessary items.
YOUR ENGINE REPAIR PERFORMED WITH QUALITY REPLACEMENT PARTS
For your engine’s longevity and dependability, we always use OEM or high-grade aftermarket parts for your engine repair, from sensors and seals to pistons and manifolds.
For complete Auto Repair in Washington, D.C., count on the experts at 10th Street Automotive.
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
REASONS TO “FIX-IT WITH 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE”
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts