WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR BRAKE REPAIR?
Falls Church experiences a diverse mix of weather conditions from hot and sunny days in the summer and cool to wet and even snowy days in the winter. While adverse road conditions aren’t typical, you need to be confident your brakes will operate no matter what the weather is like. You could experience:
- Brake fade
- Increased stopping distances
- ABS brake-related failures
- Excessive brake wear from high heat
- Brake pulsation
Don’t get caught with unexpected brake problems. At the first squeal, grind, or indication of brake issues, have the brake repair experts at 10th Street Automotive inspect your brakes.
BRAKE REPAIRS FOR MOST TYPES OF BRAKING SYSTEMS
- Drum brakes
- Disc brakes
- Anti-Lock brakes (ABS)
- Performance model brakes (ceramic brakes, cross-drilled brakes, etc.)
- Aftermarket brakes
THOROUGH INSPECTIONS FOR ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS
Squeaking brakes don’t always mean you need to replace the pads and rotors. When you come to 10th Street Automotive with a brake concern, the first step we take is a complete and thorough inspection of your brake system along with a road test to duplicate the condition. We want to accurately pinpoint the fault with your brakes whether it is worn out brake pads, an ABS sensor has failed, or regular servicing required such as a brake fluid flush.
COMPREHENSIVE OVERVIEWS AND NO-PRESSURE REPAIR RECOMMENDATIONS
We want you to fully understand all the details of the brake repair on your car and want you to be comfortable with the brake repair whether it’s a new brake hose that’s required or an ABS module replacement. Our job is to diagnose and recommend the necessary repairs, but we won’t perform the repairs unless we’ve received your authorization.
BRAKE REPAIRS PERFORMED BY EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS
Our ASE-Certified Technicians have years of experience, so we know brakes. Whether you require a new brake caliper or a master cylinder replacement, our technicians have the necessary expertise and experience to accurately and efficiently fix your brakes the first time. Your repair is performed using cutting edge repair technology and the latest repair procedures so you know you can trust us with your brakes.
QUALITY BRAKE PARTS RESULT IN A QUALITY BRAKE REPAIR
Whether you require brake lines and hoses or replacement brake pads or shoes, 10th Street Automotive always uses high-quality brake parts and fluids so you can rest assured of a safe stop every time.
For complete Auto Repair in Washington, D.C., count on the experts at 10th Street Automotive.
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
REASONS TO “FIX-IT WITH 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE”
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts