WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR ALTERNATOR REPAIR?
The alternator supplies power to all vehicle components when the engine is running, in addition to charging the battery. If your lights are flickering when you drive or your car won’t turn over, your alternator may not be producing enough to recharge your battery. The most qualified automotive experts will see your alternator gets all the attention it requires. You’ll find those experts at 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C. Our experienced staff will determine whether or not the alternator needs replacement, or if another component such as the starter or battery is faulty.
EXPERIENCED AND PROFESSIONAL TECHNICIANS
Our ASE-Certified technicians are experienced in diagnosing and repairing all charging system problems, including alternators. Our experience with automotive electrical systems makes 10th Street Automotive an ideal alternative to the dealership. Our technicians are friendly and approachable, and they will answer any questions you have about your car.
AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS OF YOUR CHARGING SYSTEM
Our goal is to save you time and money through an accurate and efficient diagnosis, ensuring you get what you pay for. We always perform a complete charging and starting system diagnosis, using the latest diagnostic technology, to confirm whether the fault lies with the alternator or another part such as the starter or wiring.
COMPREHENSIVE AND TRANSPARENT OVERVIEWS
We always communicate the necessary repair to you openly and honestly. Whether you require a new alternator or a simple battery recharge or fuse replacement, we will recommend only the repair that actually needs to be performed.
NO-PRESSURE REPAIR RECOMMENDATIONS
Unlike other repair shops that may pressure people into unneeded fixes, we will communicate only the necessary recommendations without pressuring you into repairs you aren’t ready for.
QUALITY REPLACEMENT ALTERNATORS AND PARTS
For your long-term reliability and peace of mind, we use OEM or high-quality new and rebuilt aftermarket alternators and charging system components for your car.
For complete Auto Repair in Washington, D.C., count on the experts at 10th Street Automotive.
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
REASONS TO “FIX-IT WITH 10TH STREET AUTOMOTIVE”
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts