Mechanic in Washington, D.C.
Your car is a complex machine, but we rarely think of more than hitting the ignition and shifting gears. Day after day, mile after mile, whether you’re driving a thrifty compact, capable SUV or reliable work truck, you probably don’t give a second thought to the furious activity under the hood.
When something goes wrong with your vehicle, it’s all you can think about, and this is when you need a trustworthy mechanic on your side. For whatever attention your vehicle needs, no matter how simple or complex it might be, your solution is just a few minutes away at Ben Nielsen’s 10th Street Auto Repair, conveniently located on Route 7 in Bailey’s Crossroads.
Why Drivers Look to 10th Street Auto Repair Mechanics
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE-Certified Technicians
- Dedication to Customer Service
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA-Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and Aftermarket Parts
10th Street Auto Repair’s Dedicated Team of Mechanics
Vehicle longevity depends on regular maintenance and prompt repairs. The mechanics at 10th Street Auto Repair know this first and foremost, which is why they’ve put in all their hours of training to provide you with competent repair services. We pride ourselves in providing high-tech modern service with classic customer care, just what you would expect from a family-run auto repair shop.
Starting with a computerized scan and test drive, if necessary, your mechanic will pinpoint the cause of whatever concern you’re having with your vehicle. Whether it’s a minor adjustment or a major repair, we’ll do our best to explain exactly what needs to be done to get your vehicle running as it should. We won’t pressure you into any unnecessary repairs or services; we’ll work on your vehicle only with your permission.
- Engine Repairs
- Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis and Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Mechanic Services in Washington, D.C.
At 10th Street Auto Repair, our mechanics use the latest tools to maintain and repair your vehicle, whether you need an oil change, a new transmission, or anything in between – no job is too big or too small. Even better, we do all our work at costs lower than any dealership; it costs less for you to run your vehicle longer. Maintenance and repairs couldn’t be more convenient.
- Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, etc.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
Professional Mechanics – Confident Results
Whether you drive a car, truck or SUV, this year’s model or a classic, you can trust a 10th Street Auto Repair mechanic to keep it running like a champ. We stand behind our work while you— our valued customer— can keep on driving.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.