Hybrid Repair in Washington, D.C.
Hybrid vehicles have grown more and more popular in recent years for their excellent fuel efficiency. Still, they are complex machines requiring specialized care. On a Toyota Prius, Chevy Volt and any other hybrid model alike, components will wear down over time. The electrical system, powertrain and battery must be properly maintained for long-term reliability. At 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C., our team sets the standard for excellence in hybrid repair.
Why Choose 10th Street Automotive for Hybrid Repair?
Our Thorough Approach to Hybrid Repair
10th Street Automotive specializes in a full range of hybrid repairs. No matter the extent of the job, it’s our mission to have your hybrid vehicle running at its very best. Whether you have an electrical issue or need new brakes, our thorough approach will get you back behind the wheel in top form.
Your hybrid vehicle is not just efficient, but essential to your daily life. You don’t need to be interrupted by your hybrid repair needs. Here at the family-owned 10th Street Automotive, we’re dedicated to exemplary customer service. We want to develop a long-term relationship with our customers; we perform only the work you approve, and we won’t pressure you into hybrid repairs you don’t want.
Hybrid Repair for All Makes
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Brake Repairs (drum and disc)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Tire Repairs and Replacement
- Fleet Repairs
A Stress-Free Hybrid Repair Process
10th Street Automotive performs all the same hybrid repairs as the dealer, yet at reasonable prices to keep your cost of ownership as low as possible. We work as efficiently as your hybrid itself, in order to make the hybrid repair process as stress-free as possible. We will keep you updated every step of the way and answer any questions you have. We can also arrange for a rental car to meet you when you drop off your vehicle.
10th Street Automotive for Hybrid Repair
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts
For accurate hybrid repairs in Washington, D.C., count on the experts at 10th Street Automotive.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
For your auto repair needs in Washington, D.C., see the experts at 10th Street Automotive. Use the online appointment booking form to schedule your appointment today.