Fleet Service in Washington, D.C.
Why Choose 10th Street Automotive for Fleet Service?
Your fleet vehicles keep your business running on schedule day after day, and every one of them must perform at its best. Routine fleet service at all factory-specified intervals will ensure your drivers can do their jobs without delay. On a Honda, Ford, Volkswagen or any other make in your fleet, daily driving demands will cause components to wear down over time. Such tasks as oil changes, brake jobs and engine diagnostics cannot be put off, in addition to any more extensive needs. At 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C., our team sets the standard for excellence in fleet service.
Our Thorough Approach to Fleet Service
10th Street Automotive specializes in comprehensive fleet service on passenger and commercial vehicles of any size. No matter the condition of a particular car or truck, it’s our mission to keep your entire fleet running in top form. From a fluid flush to new tires, our thorough approach will have your fleet running efficiently.
Your bottom line depends on the reliability of your fleet, and you’ll never want to face downtime because of an inoperable vehicle. Here at the family-owned 10th Street Automotive, we’re dedicated to exemplary fleet service across the board. We strive to develop long-term relationships with our business customers. We perform only the work you approve, and we won’t pressure you into anything you don’t want or need at the present time.
A Stress-Free Fleet Service Process
10th Street Automotive performs all the same procedures as the dealer, yet at reasonable prices to help lower your expenses. We work as efficiently as your entire fleet does daily, in order to make the fleet service process as stress-free for you as possible. We will update you every step of the way and answer any questions you have. Our complimentary shuttle can return you to your place of business when you drop off any of your fleet vehicles.
Fleet Clients Value Added Benefits
- Three Centrally Located Facilities
- Before and After Drop Offs
- Experienced Sales and Mechanical Staff
- State of the art Equipment and Software
- World Class Customer Service
- Mileage Service Interval Management
- Digital Inspection Program
- Four (4) Hour Repair Assessment Program
- On Line Service History with Cost Assessment By Vehicle
- Vehicle Wash and Vacuum Programs Available
- Free Roadside Assistance (Within 3 Miles)
- Discounted Towing and Mileage Fees
At Ben Nielsen’s 10th Street Automotive, we understand the importance of keeping your fleet vehicles in operation.
For complete fleet service in Washington, D.C., count on the experts at 10th Street Automotive.
CONVENIENCE AND BENEFITS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts
For your auto repair needs in Washington, D.C., see the experts at 10th Street Automotive. Use the online appointment booking form to schedule your appointment today.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
For dependable, accurate Fleet Service in Washington D.C., Alexandria and Arlington, visit the experts at Ben Nielsen’s 10th Street Automotive. Call us or use the easy online appointment service to book your appointment today.