Auto Diagnostics in Washington, D.C.
Our Auto Electrical Diagnostic Process
Problems happen with your vehicle. It isn’t a matter of if they happen, it’s a matter of when and how bad. Car problems can be annoying and persistent, and must be addressed or they may affect your vehicle’s safe handling and operation. Whatever the problem with your vehicle, from an engine light on your dash to a hard starting condition, 10th Street Automotive will perform your auto diagnostics quickly and accurately to keep you safe on the road.
Some warning signs include:
- Check Engine light on
- ABS light (anti-lock brake warning)
- Sporadic or intermittent operation
- Engine difficult to start or running poorly
Thorough Inspections By ASE-Certified Technicians using the Latest Diagnostic Tools
10th Street Automotive has been serving the auto diagnostic needs of Falls Church for over 15 years. Our technicians are ASE-Certified and have the expertise to efficiently pinpoint every electrical issue. We use the latest computerized scan tools, voltmeters and digital multimeters that ensure quick and accurate testing in every situation. For you as a customer, that means a shorter wait time and less expense for your auto diagnostics, whether a foreign car like a BMW or Toyota, or a domestic like a Buick or Ford.
Inspection and testing of:
- Wiring and terminals
- Other components as necessary
Comprehensive and Honest Overviews
We report our findings with you in detail so you fully comprehend the problem with your vehicle. We are open and honest, always finding the most cost-effective, long-term route to repair your vehicle. If you only need a fuse replacement or we can replace a small component in the emissions system instead of the entire unit, that’s what we will do.
No-Pressure Repair Recommendations
Our duty is to let you know the concerns we find on your vehicle. From there, the decision is up to you. We will assist you in determining the items that require immediate repair but we will never pressure you to perform repairs if you aren’t ready.
Repairs Performed with Quality Parts
At 10th Street Automotive, we only use high-quality aftermarket or OEM parts to perform your vehicle repairs. You count on your vehicle to operate properly, so we only use dependable, long-lasting parts for your auto repairs.
CONVENIENCE AND BENEFITS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts
For your auto repair needs in Washington, D.C., see the experts at 10th Street Automotive. Use the online appointment booking form to schedule your appointment today.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
For dependable, accurate Auto Diagnostics in Washington D.C., Alexandria and Arlington, visit the experts at Ben Nielsen’s 10th Street Automotive. Call us or use the easy online appointment service to book your appointment today.