Auto Body/Collision Repair in Washington, D.C.
If you’ve been involved in an accident, it’s important to seek out the best of best in auto body/collision repair. At 10th Street Automotive in Washington, D.C., our experts set the standard of excellence in the industry. Our modern facility is AAA Certified and I-Car Certified to perform top-quality auto body/collision repairs on all types of cars and trucks. From accurate color matching techniques to precise body and frame alignments, the result will be precise every time.
Our Expert Approach to Auto Body/Collision Repair
10th Street Automotive specializes in a full range of auto body/collision repairs. No matter the size of the job, it’s our mission to make your car look like new. Whether you have a door ding or were involved in a fender-bender, our expert approach will get you back behind the wheel in a vehicle that looks better than ever.
Your car is essential to your life, transporting you to work, school and entertainment. You don’t need to be interrupted by your car’s auto body/collision repair needs. Here at the family-owned 10th Street Automotive, we’re dedicated to exemplary customer service. We want to develop a long-term relationship with our customers; we repair only what you approve, and we’ll never try to pressure you into auto body/collision repairs you don’t want.
Auto Body/Collision Repair for All Vehicles
- Aluminum Auto Body Repair
- Expert Refinishing and Color-Matching
- Dent and Scratch Repair
- Paintless Dent Removal
- Car Scratch Repair
- Bumper Repair
- Collision Repair
- Auto Unibody Repair
- Rust Repair
A Stress-Free Auto Body/Collision Repair Process
10th Street Automotive performs all the same auto body/collision repairs as the dealer, yet at reasonable prices to keep your cost of ownership as low as possible. We will work directly with your insurance company to help make the auto body/collision repair process as stress-free as possible. We will keep you updated every step of the way and answer any questions you have. We can also arrange for a rental car to meet you when you drop off your vehicle.
10th Street Automotive for Auto Body/Collision Repair
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and aftermarket parts
For accurate auto body/collision repairs in Washington, D.C, count on the experts at 10th Street Automotive.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
For your auto repair needs in Washington, D.C., see the experts at 10th Street Automotive. Use the online appointment booking form to schedule your appointment today.