Audi Service in Washington, D.C.
You drive an Audi because of the luxurious comfort, invigorating performance, and German-engineered reliability, and 10th Street Auto Repair in Falls Church can keep it running that way. Our staff are reliable and friendly and provide the best customer experience possible. At 10th Street Auto Repair, you get what you pay for: the best Audi service and the most reliable repairs.
Why Audi Owners Choose 10th Street Auto Repair
- Affordable Audi Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Audi and aftermarket parts
All Your Audi Repairs Under One Roof
At 10th Street Auto Repair, our ASE-Certified technicians are thoroughly trained and use the most cutting-edge repair techniques and equipment to ensure your Audi is repaired right. We are experts in all Audi repairs including A6 Tiptronic transmission repairs, A4 engine oil consumption repairs, Audi TT gearshift electrical issues, as well as general Audi repairs.
Every Audi repair process starts with a complete diagnosis using highly advanced equipment so your Audi’s issues will be found quickly and accurately. We communicate the problem to you in detail along with the repair your Audi requires. We will only perform the repairs needed with your approval and will never pressure you into repairs you don’t want.
Audi repairs performed include:
- Engine Repairs (including TDI, TFSI)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic, quattro all-wheel drive)
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Audi Services In Washington, D.C.
Your Audi requires regular service and maintenance to keep it running smoothly and efficiently. At 10th Street Auto Repair, our experienced staff will keep your Audi on track so you can count on it for years to come. Services we offer include:
- Audi Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Work on Older and Newer Audi Models
- Cars/Coupes: A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, TT
- SUVs:allroad, Q3, Q5, Q7
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
For dependable, accurate Audi Service in Washington D.C., Alexandria and Arlington, visit the experts at Ben Nielsen’s 10th Street Auto Repair. Call us or use the easy online appointment service to book your appointment today.